Saturday, March 14, 2009

Act 1 Scene 1..


For those who know me.. the title of this first post will not be a surprise. For those who dont.. lets just say I am one of the old fashioned few who never got over the Shakespeare lessons in school... and are still in love with the famous scribe!

Yes.. I have had a number of websites, online diaries and blogs before. No.. I cannot justify why this one will be different. All I can say is that life for me has always been in phases... and this phase is so new that I believe that I can say it is Act 1 Scene 1 for me all over again...

This will be an anonymous blog, and I do not promise to be able to post regularly, this is perhaps the busiest time in my life and career. But my best friend has inspired me to write again (I will tag her blog as well once I figure out how to do that)... and so I will write.

A not-so-wise lady once said very wisely "There's only two types of people in the world.. The ones that entertain and the ones that observe" Well as I also have always been the put-on-a-show kinda guy, I guess I will want to be in the first category... and blog...

And for all those who are wondering what blogging has got to do with entertaining.. well you need to wait for my blog on blogging..

Cheers!

1 comment: